
This is the hottest new band...Two Pant Suit. You can even get their merchandise at Cafe Press and hear their awesome sound on You Tube. I date the lead singer. Which is great for me since I always wanted to date a musician. I even swore to my family that no matter what I was going to marry...wait for it...Michael Jackson. Yes sir. I even had a HUGE framed poster of him in my room wearing that fabulous red jacket. Oh, how I hearted him.

Lest you think the partiers were all the wives of the band..we had a very mixed crowd. Here Wayne and Nancy (NEWMAN!) rock out. I know Wayne turned off his hearing aid all pronto like when he sat down. I even fetched him a root beer.

The party has to end sooner or later. Even rock stars come home to the little people that made them what they are. Here we are using our exceptionally high quality Wal-Mart party supplies. Woot! And I do mean WOOOT!!!
For reals, I hope and pray 2009 brings joy and peace to our Father's children. If you know the way, light it for others.
4 comments:
Hey, Wayne Newman and I were in the same ward when I was a kid. How small is the world, in the church.
Okay--I remember your Michael Jackson b-day party. We watched Thriller 20 times. And because I was embarrassed because I didn't know how to "dance", I tried to be funny and ballet dance. It didn't work.
Hey--Craig, a rock star? Who knew?! What fun. I had no idea of this hidden talent.
I'm learning so much about you. Some good (you date a rock star) some bad (MJ...really?). Happy New Year!
Post a Comment