Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Now?

This is us tubing. And this post is for someone. This someone was calling me out for not updating my blog. And this someone does not even have a blog. Nor does this someone ever send the pictures she is always promising. Promises. Promises. "Oh the boys did this or that! I will send pictures!" And does she? No. Everyday I look hoping for just one pic....but nothing. And also this someone has NEVER come to visit. Never. That's right. Other people have been here more than once...but not this someone. So, all I'm saying is: SOMEONE, THIS POST IS FOR YOU!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie,

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. It is great therapy and I am having fun with it. I can't believe how big your kids are. I am going to be a grandma in about two weeks. I can't wait.

Kimmy

Brenda said...

Now I want to know who "someone" is! Don't you just love the snow?

basquegirl said...

Brenda, I do love the snow. The kids have a blast in it.
And that "someone" is Michele. I have known her since 2nd grade...we go waaaaay back.
Hope you're feeling well.