Monday, January 05, 2009

HoHoHo!!!

Ohhh....mommmy, I love jammies! (She was thinking it!)
Super awesome race car watch. Not sure if he likes Cars or not....
Pretty ballerina. Work it!
Riley's jammies and some to match Molly!

Santa was good to the Randalls this year. As you can see, fun was had by all. We also had a fancy Christmas dinner using our Christmas dishes and our stemware from our wedding. Don't break the glasses! LG had to be escorted upstairs mid-meal...but we carried on without her. There was much game-playing and food-eating and movie-watching and walk-taking. It was divine. The best gift was from my mom...she made me a quilt out of my dad's old flannel shirts. You can't top that. Thanks Mom.

3 comments:

Joneel said...

Wow, your mom did make the neatest gift for you. What a treasure that is. LUCKY

Amy Strong said...

Post a picture of that blanket! You'll cherish that forever.

Andrea said...

What a great mom. I can imagine how excited she was to give you such a neat gift the whole time she was making it. Amy's right--I want to see a picture, too.