Thursday, January 01, 2009

We love church...especially 9 a.m. church.


Here are the little angels before church. We don't have an after picture, but I will set the scene: Nathan's shirt will be untucked and there will be mystery stains on his pants. Also, his handsome hair will not be. Lauren will have pulled out her ponytails and trashed her ribbons. Riley will have lost her headband and have runs in her tights. And sweet baby Maren will have spit up on herself and me. We will look divine. But for now, just keep this sweet photo in your mind's eye when you picture the Randalls in sacrament meeting. And then imagine someone screaming for the "water and toast!"

3 comments:

Joneel said...

What an adorable photo. Way too cute.

Miss Heather said...

Do you or do you not love 9am Church? I for one am lovin' it!!!! Get up, get ready, go, back for lunch and naps baby!!!! We have the same transformation on our Sunday mornings too(minus the spit-up,Yaaay!) You always post such cute pics that the Randall children are always "picture perfect" in my mind!! Still miss ya!

The Moss' said...

Your kids are too cute Carrie! I think the last time I saw your family Lauren was a baby. Just so you don't think I'm a stalker because you don't reconize the name I was Danielle Wilkins, now known as a Moss. Anyways your children are beautiful, and I hope you guys are lovin Idaho, right? Take care!