Friday, January 23, 2009

Is this a sleep number bed?

Every night Lauren does not want to go to bed. And every night, we most certainly do want her to go to bed. Let's just say she's a little bit high maintenance. And sassy. But we love her. So, we do the nighttime routine every night. Here's how it goes: teeth brushed, prayers said and then rocking and singing. Then into bed. We go downstairs and listen to her sing or yell...just depends on her mood. Then, the creaking down the stairs. "Back to bed Lauren!". And creaking up the stairs. Sometimes she mixes it up and whispers something to us from the stairs, "I'm thirsty" or "I need to hug mommy again". Well, one night last week, she faked us out. No creaking down the stairs. Just sleeping on them. At this point, I'm all for her sleeping. Anywhere. Plus, look at those feet...love that girl.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I have a picture of Preston just like this. Only it wasn't bedtime. He gets tired and just lays down wherever he is. Love her little feet in that picture, priceless!