I know that most kids say funny things. Sometimes it is the way they pronounce a word or the way they mix up the order...all funny to be sure. But, Nathan says crazy funny things. Today, I did his handsome hair and then put a Lightning McQueen hoodie over his shirt. I told him he didn't need to take off the hoodie at school, he could wear it inside and outside. He had already gotten something on the bottom shirt...not sure what, but it wasn't dirty enough to be changed. "Yeah, I'll leave it on so know one will see I look like an orphan." What? "You know, an orphan is when you look like no one cares how you look." Oh.
And then this afternoon, I left him downstairs while I went to go pick up Riley from piano lessons. Craig was upstairs reading on the bed and LG was asleep. "Don't worry mom, Heavenly Father will be here protecting me downstairs." He made it sound like I was leaving him to the wolves for the 5 minute round trip down the street to pick up his sister.
I think he just has the most unique way of looking at the world. And he didn't have a penny in his insides, but he did think the x-ray was sooooooo cool. I'm pretty sure this alone could lead to more money-swallowing.
La Salvation
4 years ago




1 comment:
he is a unique little soul.
Post a Comment