Monday, April 07, 2008


Okay, so I I downloaded these pictures from my camera today onto my computer. I am feeling pretty accomplished because Craig wasn't even here! We were out in the back playing baseball today. Nathan has a great arm, and we are only a little upset he is right-handed. If you look closely, you can observe one of LG's more choice outfits. I'll help. Onesie, "babing" suit, backwards dress, socks and sandals. She looks good. And she'll tell you, "I a princess". She is very fashion challenged. She takes off her clothes multiple times a day and creates her own looks. We now safety pin her zipper on her jammies so they stay on. Check back for more tomfoolery.

1 comment:

Joneel said...

Julie used to change her clothes 4 times a day. And she learned how to put a pretty nice outfit together. There's hope for Lauren then.