skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
idaho...really?
nonsense from no one in particular
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Look! Snow in April! We woke up to this on Wednesday morning. It doesn't seem to have effected my tulips or daffodils. Anyway, it was fun to run around in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
church
(5)
Daddy
(5)
excuses
(1)
facon
(1)
family
(1)
fun times
(1)
holidays
(1)
I'm sad but not really
(5)
Lauren
(10)
Maren
(9)
Nate
(10)
people say weird things
(2)
Riley
(8)
SAHM
(2)
See? I told you
(1)
silliness
(1)
Stuff we do
(7)
word salad
(2)
zoo
(1)
I would love to be her friend!
My Blog List
c jane enjoy it
La Salvation
4 years ago
The “Blog” of “Unnecessary” Quotation Marks
A new thing
9 years ago
TigerHawk
Where you can find me now
12 years ago
Stuff White People Like
#136: My So-Called Life
15 years ago
Instapundit.com (v.2)
About Me
basquegirl
Idaho, United States
Super mom to 4 angels and married to Mr. Incredible.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2012
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(14)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(32)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(11)
▼
2008
(165)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(19)
▼
April
(16)
I added a new feature on the side. Is it weird loo...
We love Lost! I like it again now...but we will ha...
Here are my little hams. Lauren is on the left, sh...
Piano recital time! Riley did awesome at her piano...
Tonight I was giving the girls a bath. They got ou...
$121.16That is what it is going to cost us for Nat...
Pamplona, SpainPau, FrancePuerto Vallarta, MexicoV...
I promised much blogging, and here it is! I am sho...
Here is LG a little later on the day it snowed. Sh...
Look! Snow in April! We woke up to this on Wednesd...
29This is so wrong. I know this. But with the week...
We took the girls to Gowen Field this weekend to d...
Okay, so I I downloaded these pictures from my cam...
This is so lame, I know. But I am blogging from my...
I know that most kids say funny things. Sometimes ...
I ate a penny! And my mom couldn't find it! So...I...
►
March
(13)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(16)
►
2007
(50)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
2006
(1)
►
September
(1)
Things I like (in no particular order)
the way Maren says no for yes
the way Maren says "Oh mommy"
ranch dressing on everything
salt
dollar movies
office supplies
the smell of cough drops
Maren's monkey toes
family prayer
watching AFV with Craig and the kids
rain
the way LG yells "punkin" every time she sees a pumpkin
going to church with my family
kisses from my kids
peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
scary rides at Disneyland
comments on my blog
diet coke
reading
playing with my kids
diet coke
gardening
taking pictures
diet coke
organization
pizza
laughing with Craig
scrapbooking
the beach
chocolate
diet coke
No comments:
Post a Comment