Monday, April 07, 2008


We took the girls to Gowen Field this weekend to deliver their donated cookies. Look how cute they are!! It was so nice of them to let us come on base and meet some soldiers. We really appreciate our volunteer military and all they sacrifice for us. I wish we could do more to show our gratitude. I don't have a lot of ideas....but we do say "Thanks for serving" to any uniformed soldier we see. And we pray for their safety as a family. Anyway, we had a great time and look forward to next year!!

2 comments:

Alan and Kristy said...

well I have not talked to you in forever. How are you? you have very cute kids. well things are going good for us.

Unknown said...

okay i cant stand how adorable everyone is...how do you blog?! since moving to idaho you have really stepped it up, i guess moving was a great choice for you. miss you, loooooove seeing your blog, keep it up, it inspires me, heather armendarez