This is so lame, I know. But I am blogging from my brand new computer that my honey bought me while I was working in the temple on Friday. Look at it! Well, I guess you can't. But the monitor is huge and I love it! I think he was being extra nice since he is going to be gone all week next week and taking his computer with him. He knew his sweet wife would die if she couldn't check her e-mail several times an hour, I mean day. Plus, I am very busy with my secretary and treasurer duties...right? That's really why I need my own computer. It has Vista and I am getting used to that. But, I am supposed to be able to do some serious scrap booking on this puppy...so it is a huge win for all involved. Why this picture? I don't know, except I am killing Christina with my skillz at the Buzz Lightyear game. And I told her I would put a picture of her on my blog. So here it is. At least I didn't pick the picture where you were getting frisked by TSA!!!
La Salvation
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment