Saturday, April 26, 2008

I added a new feature on the side. Is it weird looking? I can't decide if it creeps me out or not. Obviously, it is totally generic, because our baby knows illegal ninja moves from the government and practices daily when I am trying to sleep. Also, this baby has mastered stepping on my bladder so that I have that "have to go to the bathroom-no, just kidding-wait, I do have to go-no, just joshing" sensation multiple times a day. Which, in all honesty, I do not mind!! Kids are the best! Can't wait to meet the newest one!

5 comments:

maren bosley said...

My baby knows those moves and tries them out CONSTANTLY! As for the bladder thing...sitting is the worst for me. I sit at the organ during Sacrament meeting and die. But then I stand up and suddenly, don't need to go so bad....it's a little crazy!

maren bosley said...

PS: where are some pictures of your belly???

Unknown said...

I like the baby ticker, although it would be awesome if the baby kicked or punched every once and a while. Sounds like you have a little Dwight Schrute growing in your belly. I bet she has numchucks and pepper spray hidden in various places around your belly.

Cosmo said...

That is a weird widget. Kind of like Lauren when she doesn't get to dress herself.

basquegirl said...

Maren,
I can neither confirm nor deny there are pictures of said belly. If, however, you are flying overhead, look down and I think it is visible from 3000 feet! Good heavens!