Saturday, April 26, 2008

We love Lost! I like it again now...but we will have to see if they continue answering questions instead of coming up with more tangents. Also, I think this next thing might make me seem slightly cold-hearted. I was not even sad, not even one tiny bit when they shot Ben's daughter. 1.) I don't like Ben and anything that causes him discomfort is a plus. 2.) That girl was waaaaay annoying. Come on, you know I'm right. Just her "cry-face" alone made me want to hurl things at the t.v. See? I knew I would come off cold-hearted. How about hormonal? You can blame nearly everything on that.

3 comments:

maren bosley said...

Okay, so I don't watch Lost, but we are fans of the office. Though this season it's been bugging me. And since it came back after the writers strike I didn't like the first episode, loved the second, and didn't like the third. It's an emotional roller coaster ride!

The Cherry Family said...

Carrie, we love Lost too! It is so addicting. We love Sawyer and all his funny quirky comments! You guys are such a cute family.
rashel

basquegirl said...

Maren,
For sure on the Office thing. I am loving the Jim/Pam thing. The first episode was awful...and they had all that time to think of stuff!!!