Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I love politics

Well, no I really don't. And this is a mommy-blog...I leave all the witty political commentary to Craig. But, I heart this shirt so much. I am trying to find a person who supports Obama and knows and/or believes in any of his (many different) positions. Haven't been able to do it. The closest we've come is our friend who is voting for him (no lie) because "He makes such good speeches". And of course, he is promising "changey hopitude". This is my new favorite shirt.

NObama (No Obama) Keep the Change T-shirt - Large



:


imageI love the "thumbs-down" sign the most.



image

4 comments:

Joneel said...

Absolutely love the shirt. Where did you find it????

kkjon said...

rockin - how can we get one - jon and I both want one!!
please - awesome shirt!

kkjon said...

rockin - how can we get one - jon and I both want one!!
please - awesome shirt!

kkjon said...

I double hit you...I was so excited and I have to admit - stole it from you (gave you credit) and posted on my blog!