Thursday, September 04, 2008

Beautiful Blessing Day


We flew to MN over the weekend to have Maren blessed in Craig's parent's ward. Craig's mom has never been able to be at one of our kids' blessings, so we decided to take the family out to her. Maren looked LOVELY in her blessing gown. And she was pretty good at the getting the blessing thing. Her blessing was beautiful with many references to her relationship to her Savior. It was strange not doing it the Rolling Ridge Ward and even stranger that none of my family was in attendance. But, I'd like to think Grandpa Paul was watching the whole thing and approving. It was a fun and quick trip. Can't wait to go back!

3 comments:

Laura said...

She looked so cute. What a fun trip. I bet Craigs Mom appreciated it.

The Monson Crew said...

What a nice thing to do for your mother in law. I love her pretty blessing dress!

Amy Strong said...

I'm so glad you made it. It looks like a lot of Craig's family made it too. Maren's beautiful!