Thursday, May 29, 2008

Conjoined Twins

Last night we were watching a show about conjoined twins and the story leading up to their separation. Riley was crying. It just bothered her too much. We decided to watch it later and put the kids to bed. Nathan looks over at me and says, "Mom, I hope you get the baby out soon...so we can make sure no other babies are mixed up with it".
Riley glares at him..."Nathan we already had an ultrasound so we know there is only one baby". She was not about to be wrapped up in a conversation with him about the possibility of conjoined twins. She was not having any of it. She knows him like I do...it is always a slippery slope with him.
Don't brush your teeth=gum disease=heart disease...all in one night.
Don't close the garage=coyotes=need a gun to shoot them for meat.
See?




1 comment:

Miss Heather said...

Man, you gotta love that kid!!! I can't wait to see what he grows up to be. I hope he has a blog I can check out in the future!