
Here is Riley on the night she bridged to juniors. She is winning an award here for being "Top Ten" in the cookie sale we just had. She doesn't look very excited. Maybe because they spelled her name wrong!!! She is excited to be a brownie and looking forward to being a junior. She and her dad set a goal in the car (before I came out of the church it was in!) that she would sell 1200 boxes next year. "Yeah, mom we really didn't go door to door that much". Um...right. It was hard enough to deliver the 386 she sold in pre-sale. I saved her order form from this year and I was just planning on having her call her best customers next year...looks like dad and Riley have other plans. So, being the genius I am (not bragging)...I suggested on the way to get pizza that we pay the $10 so Craig can be a registered volunteer and do the booth sales. Good idea, yes? Yes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment