



Well, I'm glad we had that BBQ on Saturday!! We had 34 people over on Saturday to enjoy some Memorial Day festivities...and we remarked on the awesomeness of the weather. Today, we went swimming and shopping and Craig and Nathan went to play tennis. It
was a beautiful day! I say
was because at about 5:30, we had this crazy thunderstorm come through and drop tons of hail and rain on us! It even flooded the common area behind our house. My kids, all 4 of them, ran out to play in the giant puddle. I think Craig has the hockey jersey on in hopes that the water will freeze and they can skate on it! We brought everyone in for a tub and then to enjoy some
delish crock pot meatloaf. Which, by the way, all consumers enjoyed. I did not have any because I cannot eat meat that I have touched in its uncooked state. Freak! I know. Anyhow, if you are looking for a good meatloaf recipe, this is it!
2 comments:
Weather like that scares me so bad. I would love to move to idaho eventually - it is Andy's dream place to settle... but the weather is the one thing that I would not enjoy I think.
I'd like that recipe...
Post a Comment