Wednesday, July 23, 2008

3 weeks! And still sassy!

So, I bought these little shoes for Maren the night before she was born. They say "newborn" but I doubt it. One bonus...they claim to have "cushiony memory foam insole". Why a baby needs "memory foam" is beyond me.
Looking sassy in that ladybug outfit!
Look at the stylish hairdo she's rockin'.
I'm done now. Show over. Yes, I am tiny. Yes, my shoes are ginormous and look like clown shoes. Stop with the pictures already! I mean it lady, I will make you pay!!!
Are you happy now? Do you see what you've done? Actually, I just wanted all of you to see the face I see every night between 2 and 5.

1 comment:

Casey said...

She is so darling. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the shoes. I have never found newborn shoes that actually fit a new born. And I love that you stood there and took her picture while she screamed. You obviously have 4 children.