Saturday, July 26, 2008

HM/MC Best of Both Worlds!!




Tonight was the Hannah Montana concert in 3-D!!! We went to get our glasses at Wal-Mart the other day, but they were all out. Since I am a sucker, I drove the kids into Garden City to go to another Wal-Mart to pick up the free gogs. Mind you, I spent a boat load of money to take Nathan and Riley to see the movie when it came out...but MOM!! THIS IS ON T.V. IN OUR HOUSE AND WE CAN TAPE IT AND WATCH IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! The glasses were too big for Nathan and Riley, so Craig worked his magic to get them to stay on. I think these kids are hilarious!!



This is Lauren dancing. She knows most of the words to the Hannah Montana songs and I think she is a bigger fan than Riley. She loves to sing, "Best Worlds". And, she also likes "Apologize" by OneRepublic. That kid has taste.

1 comment:

Joneel said...

Shoot, I didn't know that was going to be on T.V.! Your girls looked interested in the show, but Nathan on the other hand????