

Here are some pictures of Maren and she's actually awake! She turned 2 weeks yesterday and we went to the
dr. She is a chubby 7 pounds 4 ounces. That makes her a full pound less than Riley was at birth. She is a teeny tiny. So, what can you say about a 2 week old? She is not very patient with the waiting for the food thing. And she gets so mad she makes the silent-no-cry face for a very long time and there's no breathing going on when that happens. All the other kids like her and want to hold her...she does not really like being held by any of them. Lauren does not like me at all. Well, that's not fair, really. She likes me in spurts. Nathan and I were playing
Candyland and instead of playing with us, she wanted to throw our pieces and hit me the whole time. It was fun.
Once the kids start school in August, Lauren and Maren and I will have some time to bond. Well, maybe not. But, we'll try!
4 comments:
Thanks Carrie for the coupons! I'd email you my address but I don't have your email! Mine is thebosleys@gmail.com
Send me a note and I'll email you back!
I'm so honored that there was even a thought of me when you were naming your sweet baby. I was named after a 3rd great grandma of mine from Denmark. I've always loved my name and the purpose of being named that. Hopefully your Maren will feel the same! Love you guys!
Hola amiga!
It sounds like the kids are keeping you busy! Ethan loves Candyland but only when he wins! Gotta love those plastic pieces that get thrown all over the place!
Hasta luego,
Lindsey
Hey I just realized that my name is "Aunt Lindsey" here - the only other blog I've posted on is my niece Brittany's so that is why its showing up that way. Can you tell I'm new?!
Hola amiga!
It sounds like the kids are keeping you busy! Ethan loves Candyland but only when he wins! Gotta love those plastic pieces that get thrown all over the place!
Hasta luego,
Lindsey
Post a Comment