Monday, July 07, 2008

Spread the Word!

This awesome blog is going private. Sorry. If you'd like to be able to see the blog in the future, please e-mail me at carrierandall-at-gmail-dot-com so I can add you. If you know of someone who would like to read this blog...let me know and I'll add them, too. Or you can leave your e-mail address in the comments.

7 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

hey carrie,
i still would like to be able to read your blog, if you're ok with that. my email is
rashel.cherry@gmail.com

rashel johnston/cherry

Cosmo said...

I'll just look over your shoulder as you type your posts. Heh.

Andrew Bosley said...

invite me!!!
thebosleys@gmail.com
love ya,
maren

Laura said...

I would like an invite

lauralew82@gmail.com

The Monson Crew said...

Send me an invite to please :)

chelsealmonson@yahoo.com

Joneel said...

Hey girl, send me an invite. Why did you decide to go private?

Miss Heather said...

You have my email and you know I would be highly offended if you didn't send me an invite!