Saturday, July 05, 2008

Here she is!!! Maren Elise 6 lbs. 13 oz. 20 1/2 inches

Going home from the hospital...and she finally has a name!!
So sad...but look at her cute blanket that came from her grandma's friend!
Nathan enjoying his little sister. He is obsessed with the hat.
Craig and my dr. I have a huge dr. crush on him. I want to have 10 more kids so he can deliver them!! Really, the best dr. EVER!!
Mom and Lauren...she was not interested in holding the baby, so I held her! I told her I needed my baby girl and she climbed right up!
The next day though, she was all over it!
Upside down and loving it. Actually, I don't know how to fix this picture.
Fresh from her bath at the hospital. Love the faux-hawk they put on her. And the little blue bow!
Riley got totally dissed on her dad's blog! Here is the best big sister in the whole world holding her new little sister! Riley is already a huge help around the house and with Nate and LG. Thanks Riley! You rock!

8 comments:

Regular Grandma/Grandpa said...

What a little doll, you have such a cute family. Congratulations

maren bosley said...

Hey you two! CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is SO beautiful and her name is SO beautiful (okay, so maybe I'm biased about that). I'm flattered that your sweet baby has my name--not that you necessarily named her after me but apparently I didn't ruin the name for you! Anyhow, I am so happy for you and can't wait for more pictaures!!!

The Cherry Family said...

Congrats to the whole family! I think she looks like Riley. On the very last picture (i think) she looks a lot like her. At least that's how I remember Riley when she was born.

Laura said...

So cute! Congrats! By the way....you look great. You are gonna give me a complex I look like the abominable snowman after I give birth.

Brenda said...

So cute! Loved the LandD story. Those are always classic.

Amy Strong said...

Very cute! My favorite picture was actually the one of you and Lauren. And I just have to say--Maren is so very lucky to get to go to your family! Your kid pattern is the same as mine...girl, boy, girl, girl.

The Monson Crew said...

Very sweet. Congratulations of your precious little addition!

Anonymous said...

What a CUTIE PIE!! CONGRATS you MAMA you!! :) Uh, so you look a LOT more HOTTER than I do after birth..WOW, I look like A BIG GIANT!! CONGRATS again!! ;)