
Today was the San Ignazio festival down on the Basque Block. As I type, I should be downtown dancing...but Craig and I were just discussing today how what we
want to do and what we
can do are not overlapping very much these days. So, everyone else is sleeping (but not me and Maren) and I am blogging about our great day! This first picture is Lauren wearing the costume that my mom's cousin MariAngeles brought from Spain back in 2000. Riley wore this costume to Jaialdi in 2000 when Craig and I attended our first Jaialdi together. She doesn't want her picture taken.

For one dance, Zazpi Jautzi, all the groups dance together. Nathan ran out to dance with Riley.

Here is Lauren at home...at home she really did want her picture taken.

And again, mimicking a dance move.

All my dancers!

Check out Lauren's face!

So excited to be like her big sissy!!
2 comments:
That face is adorable. She's so lucky she has a dimple.
Oh my heavens, how adorable are they??!!!! So awesome, way to preserve your heritage. Lauren is toooo cute!!
Post a Comment