Happy Easter! Look how cute these kids are! We are on our way to church, to our old ward in Chino Hills. Riley has fancy curled hair, Lauren let daddy do ponytails and Nathan had his standard "Handsome Hair". It was so nice to be back in our old ward. We got tons of hugs and seeing the choir sing made me miss all those folks even more. I think I miss being in a small ward...we were needed there. Now, we are in a huge ward and no one would really notice if we didn't come. Scratch that. They would notice because the noise level would be down significantly!! Anyway, it was a great day filled with worship and family time and yummy food. I think Easter is becoming my favorite holiday. I love to tell everyone "Happy Easter!" at the store or doctor's office. So...a few days late....enjoy pondering the great gift of our Savior, Jesus Christ!!
La Salvation
4 years ago




2 comments:
They are so cute!! It was so fun to see them and have them in Primary on Easter -- We miss not just you and Craig but your little cute kiddos too!! PS just bought that adorable dress Lauren is wearing for Lily!!
Hey, so you liked the choir???? It was nice huh? Wish I could have talked to you. Shucks. Next time
Post a Comment