Monday, March 31, 2008


We have driven thousands of miles across the country since we got married. We love looking for silly signs. Here is a good one from a dump of a restaurant in some forgettable place. One of my favorite parts of this sign is the correction that someone tried to write above "manegment". They wrote "managements" and then someone else corrected that. Another good sign we saw listed "unforgettable restrooms" as a bonus for stopping. Really? So scary. We've also seen some horrific bathrooms in our day. While we stopped in Jordan Valley, Oregon, the women's restroom had a machine in it that sold "products". I mentioned this machine to Craig and he was shocked there was one in the women's bathroom, as he thought only the men's restroom was graced with this particular machine. "What kind of woman buys that stuff?" Well, I do not know. But, I do know that my daughter can read...so she was kept under the machine, with the words to her back. I cannot even imagine trying to explain the types of things they were selling.
Anyway, I have tons of awesome pictures from our trip! I will get those up shortly. Patience Grasshopper.

No comments: