I got tagged! Hooray!
RULES: Answer questions, tag 5 people then go to their blog and leave them a comment reminding them.
10 years ago... I was preparing to run a marathon and teaching in Azusa, CA. I was married and teaching seminary, I think.
5 places I've lived...
1) Upland, CA
2) San Diego, CA
3) Cuernavaca, Mexico
4) Chino Hills, CA
5) Boise, ID
5 things to do today...
1) babysit
2) laundry
3) plant my bare root raspberries and prune the roses
4) follow Riley to school as she rides her bike
5) play with the kids
Jobs I've had...
1) gift wrapper
2) flower shop worker
3) teacher
5) Mother
5 snacks I can't live without...
1) chocolate (anything, but Reese's peanut butter cups are good)
2) chips
3) red licorice
4) peanut M&Ms
5) diet coke, light ice (it's a meal)
What we would do with Billions of dollars...
1) pay off our house and do some remodeling
2) get a bigger car
3) SAVE!
4) help my friends...and strangers...and donate to charity.
5) find a cure for MS
5 things you may not know about me...
1) I wanted to be in the FBI!!
2) I can pick up things with my toes
3) I snap with my middle finger instead of my ring finger, so I don't really snap.
4) I can't wink.
5) I voted for Bill Clinton, twice. Sorry about that.
10 years from now...
Geez....I will have teenagers. Riley will be going to college. I will be a wreck. We will be happy and well and enjoying life. I will be helping in the classroom and maybe teaching. I will be fluent in Basque and will have completed another marathon. Craig will have his dream job and we will travel in the summer to fun destinations, like Spain to visit my family. We will be active in church and the community. I don't know what else...I guess that's what makes life fun, the not knowing and the figuring out.
So, I tag Keele, Heather, Joneel, Craig, and Katie
La Salvation
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment