skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I think Lauren is either a pirate or Irish. Today she told me, "You no get me buns!" Argghhh Matey! I might go Irish, since I believe she might actually be a house elf...like Dobby from Harry Potter. She takes things, runs and then hides them! And she is fully aware of what she is doing.
Coming home from church Nathan began his sabbath ritual of making the girls scream in the car on the way home. This time he was poking Riley for no reason whatsoever. I told him to stop and asked him to fold his arms. A nanosecond goes by before Riley is telling him to stop poking her. I was doing my best driving-and-looking-over-your-shoulder-so-your-kids-
know-you-mean-it and I said, "I thought I told you to fold your arms!" and I could see his arms were folded. He replies, "My arms are folded. I am poking her with my folded arms!"
But, I did not get angry.
2 comments:
Your kids are just too tricky. They can figure out a way around folded arms? That is talent. But it is great that you did NOT get angry
My kids are just starting to do these kinds of things and it's driving me crazy! Tell me how you don't get angry......I haven't mastered that yet.
P.S Congrats on your pregnancy!
Post a Comment