I was giving all the kids a bath tonight. Nathan was flat on his back in the tub. He does this so he can pretend he can't hear me when I say it is time to get out. I lean over the edge of the tub and I notice his belly button has black specks in it.
"Nathan, come here...let me clean out your belly button. It has dirt in it."
"Mom, that's not dirt, it's gum."
"How did gum get in your belly button?"
"Someone put it in there at piano practice."
Well, then. That makes perfect sense.
I really have to ask Stacy what they do over there for piano practice.
La Salvation
4 years ago




1 comment:
Silly kids. Today I was subbing in primary and I heard one boy lean over to his friend (who was chewing gum) where he got the gum and if he had any more. They boy shook his head no. Next thing I know, I look over and the boy asking for gum was chewing gum and the other boy wasn't. I tried not think about it while I was teaching. It grossed me out. I think I'd rather have it in the belly button than sharing chewed gum.
Post a Comment