Live from Idaho we have a report, still as yet unconfirmed, of a baby girl sleeping all the way through the night. Yes, you heard me right Bob, we believe, at this time, with our limited sources, that a 2 month old baby girl did, in fact, sleep all the way through the night. Her parents were awakened after 6 a.m. to said baby girl. The father looked at the mother and asked her if the child had, indeed, slept through the night. The mother was too delirious to respond. We are, as of this report going to go ahead and call it for the baby. The baby did in fact sleep through the night. Back to you, Bob.
2 comments:
I really didn't need to read this :)
Did you do anything special to get this to happen? Because Stella did not sleep through the night until she was 11 months old, and I really really don't think I could do that again, so if you did do something special, let me know what. Eventually I read the book, healthy sleep habits, happy child, and got the whole thing worked out. But up until then it was 3-5 times a night, and so hearing about this from a 2 month old makes me a little sick. I need your secret.
Post a Comment