
Let me explain. Lauren dresses herself everyday. And I know you're thinking I should dress her. And I do. And I do her hair. But she's 2...so what can I do? Here's the breakdown: backwards-inside-out shirt, backwards shorts, dollar Hello Kitty socks from Target, flip flop slippers, bracelet, headband and baby bear.
Lookin' Good!
4 comments:
This girl kills me. She has so much personality. I love it. She's definetely her own person and good on you for letting her be that way.
She is hilarious. Too bad you guys live so far away, I bet she and Grant would have fun together.
That's about as cute as it gets! Besides, with that face, who cares what she's wearing. I agree with Casey, she definitely radiates personality.
I LOVE how you capture the joys of motherhood! You were blessed with extremely cute kids. Wish I could squeeze her and take her home with me.
Post a Comment