I am about as uncreative a soul as our Father ever put here...I am convinced I have other talents that I just don't know about yet. So, I stole this idea from Courtney's blog.
Of Good Report:
1. A warm breeze through the house on a September afternoon.
2. Finding money in the laundry (finders, doers, keepers!!).
3. Turning your pillow over to the cold side.
4. A baby breathing on your neck.
5. Hot french fries from McDonald's.
So, all you lurkers out there...leave your items Of Good Report in the comments.
La Salvation
4 years ago




9 comments:
I'm a little unclear...are these things that make you happy? Or things you're good at? I'm gonna go with things that make me happy :)
1. Sleeping in
2. Any peanut butter/chocolate combination, especially when paired with ice cream
3. A purring kitty
4. That shower after exercising really hard...fantastic!
5. Falling in love with a fictional character (Jim from The Office, Benjamin January from A Free Man of Color, etc.)
Carrie, if I answered it wrong, let me know!
I meant I'm not creative so I had to steal the idea...you absolutely did it right! And BTW, peanut butter/chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robbins is wonderful.
Here's some of mine:
1. A COOL breeze coming through the house on a September afternoon.
2. Homemade bread straight from the oven.
3. Date night--going to a yummy restaurant with a coupon.
4. Lying in bed, listening to the rain pit-pattering on the rooftop.
5. Kissing the big cheeks of my 4 little ones.
1. A child's hand playing with your hair while you're reading to them.
2. Taking a walk after dark and smelling the smoke from someone's fireplace.
3. Long road trips with the windows rolled down and the music blasting.
4. Getting the bug to clean out old papers and files--and having the time to do it.
5. Eating a Chicago dog at Joey D's.
Ok Carrie, you are going to hear from a lurker: In no particular order.
1. Watching the sun set while at the beach.
2.Having the grandchildren hold my hand so grandma doesn't get "lost"
3. Coming out of the temple with a renewed sense of who I really am.
4.Turning an "arrow" to a "check" in the New Family Search.
Love your blog
1. You
2. Knowing that when I go on a business trip, the kids are in the most capable hands ever
3. Mass quantities of ice cream
4. Watching all the goodies you planted growing in the garden
5. Safe returns on Wednesdays
1. A sleeping baby
2. A full body massage
3. Sleeping through the night
4. Staying inside on a rainy day and playing with the kids
5. A clean house
The order is fluid for me, too:
1 - Sunday morning snuggles with my daughter.
2 - Nuzzling fresh-from-the-bath babies.
3 - Taking a walk when it's too cold to snow and the snow already in the ground crunches with every step.
4 - Napping with the windows open on a late summer afternoon.
5 - Ice cold tart lemonade.
Post a Comment